Friday, October 21, 2011

The Results....Week 4 Weigh-In!

Wow, it's getting really cool to see how everyone is changing!!!!  There's been some pretty amazing weight losses!  I must apologize for my scale at this morning's weigh-in.  I'll be replacing the batteries for our next weigh-in!

Let's get down to business!!!!


Remember, the number above your name is your starting weight.  The first number after your name is your previous week's weight, the second number is your current weight, and the percentage is your total weight loss percentage to date.


If you are in a funk, (stuck), try switching up your diet a little.  Your body does get used to the way you eat.  For example, I cut breads and tortillas out of my diet this past week.  It's not that I eat the highly processed breads and tortillas, but just getting rid of those extra carbs and tricking my body with something different seemed to be what I needed.  Try it, it's just one week.  Don't forget to exercise every day.  It jump starts your metabolism to aid you in burning calories throughout the rest of your day.  You'll feel better too!  Great job everyone!

ONLY 4 WEEKS LEFT!  $320 ON THE LINE!!  A HEALTHIER YOU!!  A HAPPIER YOU!!  KEEP PUSHING!!  DON'T GIVE UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment