Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Believe in Yourself!

"I still had to do it! It was ME that still had to work, hurt, fight, and CHOOSE to do it every day."-Sarah Nitta, Season 11 Biggest Loser Contestant

These are some great words to live by!  If you're anything like me, you may watch "The Biggest Loser" (which airs tonight) and think to yourself, "Man, if I could just get on that show, I would lose all this extra weight so easy!"  I really have thought like that!  Then I found this small article that a previous Biggest Loser contestant wrote about her journey:














There are so many inspiring weight loss stories out there.  Here's one:


You really can achieve anything you want to. Anyone can! I sincerely do believe that. Often times we believe that anyone can do anything, but we don't believe the same for ourselves. It's time that we start talking to ourselves and believing in ourselves the way we do other people. THAT is when things truly start to change." -Sharon, BLRFRI trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment