Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Burn those calories!

Before any of you think I'm perfect, let me confess to some self-sabotaging I've been doing lately.  I ate completely healthy yesterday, then got ready to go to bed, grabbed some chocolates and indulged.  Then I had a delicious lunch of grilled chicken and sweet potato fries today, and then I spied the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge, pulled it out, and ate at least 2 cookies worth of dough.  I now feel terrible.  I'm gonna need to do some extra cardio to burn it off tonight.  I'm thinking a good game of tag with my boys at the playground or maybe jumping rope before bedtime. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that THIS IS LIFE.  Everyday we are bombarded with yummy, fattening, enticing treats and everyday we have to make a decision whether or not to eat it.  If we choose not to eat it, then we are that much closer to our goal, but if we do eat it, become conscious, and remember that just because you tasted the sugar doesn't mean your entire day is ruined.  It's not!  Suck it up, get back on track, and pat yourself on the back for realizing what you were doing.

Need some ideas for calorie burning exercises?  Good, 'cause here's a few!

http://www.shapefit.com/cardio-exercises.html


Try 30 minutes of cardio today!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment