Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Addicted to Sugar? Read this!

I have to thank a friend of mine from facebook for posting this article.....it was extremely informative for me because this is exactly what I am battling this week.....sugar seems to be screaming my name around every corner!  I've been using a small secret that my sister used when she lost nearly 75 pounds....she allowed herself one square per day of Ghirardelli's Dark Chocolate.  Besides that it is CHOCOLATE, there are actually some health benefits to eating DARK chocolate.  Here's some articles to consider:

A Dark Chocolate A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

Health Benefits of Chocolate

 Now, here's the article about sugar addiction......

The Truth Behind the Legal White Powder – SUGAR – Know the facts and Outsmart your Body so You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment