Thursday, September 22, 2011

Challenge Tip.....Drink more water!

So with our challenge starting tomorrow, we thought we'd start off right with a tip we've all heard at least once before.....DRINK MORE WATER!  I've always heard that if you're trying to lose weight, you should drink half you body weight in ounces.  So for me, that would be about 85 ounces per day, or 10-11 cups per day.  In this article I'm going to reference, it gives the same advice....drink 8-8 ounce glasses of water a day and for every 25 pounds you have to lose drink an extra 8 ounces.  That would give me (174 pounds) 10 glasses a day!  So how much water should you be drinking per day?????

Read this article......lots of good info!

Drinking Water and Weight Loss

2 comments:

  1. I did it! I got all 12 glasses of water down today. I feel a little waterlogged but I also have been too full to eat too much, so not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Liz!!!!!! Keep it up and you're definitely going to see a change on the scale!!!

    ReplyDelete