Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Challenge Tip: Emotional Overeating

Emotional Overeating is a plague that vexes most of us....I'll be the first to admit that I eat with every emotion I feel.  When I'm sad, I can down an entire bag of oreos, when I'm celebrating I go out to eat and enjoy because "I deserve it!", when I'm lonely, I munch on cheezits (my favorite...they keep me company), when I'm angry, I go out and buy candybars to calm me down.  I could go on and on.  In fact, I'm struggling with emotional overeating during this weight loss challenge too.  That's why I was excited to find this article, and I'm going to be getting the book that she talks about, The End of Overeating.



Here's the article where Jenn, a fitness guru and fitness blogger, details her own struggle with emotional overeating.

My Own End to Overeating

Then after you've read her experience, jump over to this blog post and read 5 tips to Get Out of Your Own Way and Lose the Weight for Good.

Lots of good info and lots to think about!

Our 1st weigh-in is in 2 days!!!!  Are you doing everything you can to make a difference on the scale????

No comments:

Post a Comment