Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home Remedies for Weight Loss

Well, Halloween is over, the candy is lurking around every corner, and all of us are still involved in a weight-loss competition but more importantly a lifestyle change.  I'll be the first to admit that I snuck more than a few pieces of candy last night, but I'm happy to say that I stopped myself, brushed my teeth, and said enough is enough.  I think it's important to realize that candy is not just going to go away just because we're trying to change our eating habits.  It'll always be there, especially if you have kids in the house!  But realize that you have the strength to stop after a few pieces of candy, you don't have to eat the whole pumpkin full of candy just because you messed up. 

Anyway, I found this wonderful website full of excellent tips for weight loss.  I found it very useful.  I hope you'll all read it, but more importantly we hope to see all of you at Friday's weigh-in!!!!!

Home Remedies for Weight Loss


No comments:

Post a Comment